Saturday, July 14, 2007

My first post!!!

My motto's:
  1. An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.
  2. The world is like a coloring book, to get the whole picture each other it took.
  3. When the rich wage war its the poor who dies.
  4. An inventor knows when hes achieved perfection not when theres nothing left to add, but when theres nothing left to take away.
  5. Right and wrong are just words, what matters is what you do.
  6. Its not the leaders that make the nation, its the people in them.
  7. When you prey, move your feet.
  8. All the worlds a stage, and all men and women are merly players. They have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts.
  9. The wisest men follow their own direction.
  10. The earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot eternally live in a cradle.
  11. Its not the strongest species to survive, but the one most responsive to change.
  12. Never doubt that a small group of committed people can CHANGE THE WORLD, indeed its the only thing that ever has.
  13. Last but not least, Snacks are good in moderation. ;3

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice madmonkey, I like the species one the most.

-wolf boy

Just Happy To Be Here said...

Nice stuff, made me think, you know. Keep going!!

WingedChild said...

this is great. i liked the 1st one the most actually. nice mottos ;)

-Wings

Anonymous said...

what the hell chris, just playin, why aret you on, get on and talk, just comment me on my page. I'm really bored!!!! ow yeah I really want food, My parents dont feed me enough the only thing I had for dinner was 2 REALLY big steaks, abig piece of pie, a pound of candy, and 2 bowls of cerial.

-talk back-wolf boy

MADMONKEY said...

Thanks and ya thats seems a bit harsh for your parents :'(

Anonymous said...

I worked all day today with kelle 2 get some cash, we worked from 8 AM to ^ PM it was soo fun!!!

Were getting payed so well.

p.s. u didnt come back 2 my house on sunday you homo.

-wolf boy

wings said...

I like the world one the most
check out my blog:
Wings

http://wings-wingsarethebest.blogspot.com/

if you want you can also check out my other blogs
1: The Unatural Natural

http://theunaturalnatural.blogspot.com

2: Beautiful Pictures

http://wings-beautifulpics.blogspot.com

leave a comment if you want
^_^

MADMONKEY said...

You basterd, how much did you make. what did you sell plus on saturday call a buch o people. and when know ones around, check the next posting.

MADMONKEY said...

You basterd, how much did you make. what did you sell plus on saturday call a buch o people. and when know ones around, check the next posting.

The Jester said...

So...i was trying to get on wolf boy's blog but if he shares this with you than that works just as well.Anyway, i read what you wrote on fang's blog and totally agree.I also read your blog and must say power to the pyros. if you can visit my blog (jaki-riceballs.blogspot.com)

From another pioneer in the science of things that go boom

Jaki

becca[you dazzle me] said...

nice

turnabout said...

haha love the mottos! they're awsome! (i think my fav is the last one cause it's silly :P)but honestly they're all pretty cool! made me think (which i haven't done in a while)

<3 kat

turnabout said...

lol! love the mottos!

<3 kat